Weight Loss Surgery in Mexico: COST, SAFETY & SAVINGS
First thing to consider before cost is health and safety.
Choose a trustworthy bariatric surgeon in Mexico.
Bariatric and metabolic procedures, such as gastric sleeve and gastric bypass, are proven to help patients with obesity and diseases related to obesity. Patients can cure type II diabetes, hypertension, sleep apnea, knee and back problems, depression, self-esteem problems etc.
Gastric surgery also can prevent heart disease and cancer to increase your lifespan.
Our main goal is to help our patients lives by achieving weight loss success.
Obesity is common, serious and costly, more than one-third (36.5%) of U.S. adults have obesity [Read CDC National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) data brief]
Medical tourism is a rapidly growing industry whereas patients travel abroad to seek medical treatment not available at home, avoid long waits or save money. It’s estimated that the number of Americans visiting Mexico for healthcare will increase dramatically over the next years.
Every day more individuals consider Mexico for bariatric surgery, the biggest concern for most people considering weight loss surgery in Mexico is surgeon skill. You must be sure your surgeon is a certified bariatric surgeon by CMCOEM (Mexico College of Bariatric and Metabolic Surgeons).
Mexico Bariatric TEAM (MBT) not only offers weight loss surgery (bariatric surgery) at affordable price, but also strive to provide the best quality of service and results possible. We have change hundreds of people lifes from the United States and Canada by helping achieve weight loss success.
Why it is possible to receive equal or better bariatric Surgery in Mexicali, Mexico for less money:
- Lower cost of living for surgeons as well as staff
- Malpractice insurance and licenses costs are a lot less in Mexico
- The administrative and paperwork are much lower in Mexico
- Stiff competition in Mexico medical tourism companies offering bariatric surgeries
- Student debt in Mexico is lower, Mexican government pays for tuition fees
- When considering affordable bariatric surgery in Mexico, patients should take into account all the various costs that can occur. Do not go for the less expensive option, choose the most trustworthy surgeon and a top Hospital
- To understand the real saving of visiting Mexico for Weight loss surgery you must know all related cost like: transportation, hospital, hotel, surgery, nutritional programs, aftercare support and more. In the following table, you can compare Mexico prices with the United States and Canada
Estimates of the average cost for most common bariatric procedures:
|Country||Gastric Sleeve||Gastric Bypass||Duodenal Switch|
2015 survey shows prices in United States round between $9,600 to $26,000 across the country. The number of American and Canadian Patients visiting Dr Arellano is Rising, more patients keep trusting and recommending Mexico Bariatric Team thanks to great proven results.
You can save up to 70% on your Gastric Sleeve Procedure, most people that can’t afford the procedure with a local surgeon look for new options and find in Dr Arellano the possibility to improve their lives.
Get you quote here and schedule a Free 30 minutes call to solve all your questions. A perfectly fluent US nurse will help with all details.
Mexico Bariatric Team Offers Affordable High Quality Bariatric Surgery Programs High Quality that includes:
Bariatric Surgery Mexico Costs in Detail:
Mexico Bariatric Team focuses on patients and their safety. Our packages are put together so patients get the care they deserve and achieve the best results.
|Pre-Operative tests and evaluation|
|Ground transportation (Airport / Hotel / Hospital) Ground transportation to and from San Diego, CA. and Yuma, AZ.|
|Antibiotics and pain medicine|
|Bariatric nutritionist program|
|2 or 3 nights at 5 stars hospital|
|1-night pre-op and 1-night post-op at hotel|
Benefits of choosing Mexicali
Mexicali has adopted medical care as its primary tourist lure. More than 150,000 patients came to Mexicali.
- Hospital. Worldwide health facilities, you will receive outstanding professional attentions and State of the art Technology.
- Surgeon. Dr. Arellano is located in Mexicali, he is – if not the best – on of the top 3 bariatric surgeons in Mexico.
- Proximity. You can flight to Yuma, AZ. or San Diego, CA. We will pick you up at the Airport and take care of all transportation.
- Safety. Mexicali is a very safe city where you will have an excellent stay.
- Food: You will notice that the official dish of Mexicali is Chinese Food.
Resources on Bariatric Surgery in Mexico:
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery Mexico Costs
- Gastric Bypass Surgery Mexico Costs
- Gastric Banding Surgery Mexico Costs
- Duodenal Switch Surgery Mexico Costs
Best way to get a safe Bariatric Surgery in Mexico